Welcome to 235 Sorrell Circle in the active adult community of Spring Meadow. A single family home with mature landscaping and a paver walkway that leads to a covered porch. Enter the home and you immediately notice the 9 ft ceilings, and hardwood flooring that flows through the living, dining, family and sun rooms. The kitchen includes 42â cabinets, granite counter tops, pantry and all appliances. The kitchen/family room open floor plan creates a space for easy entertaining. Go through the glass french doors and you will enjoy the sunny and spacious sun room that leads to the paver patio for outside space to enjoy. Extra wide hallway and doors were added for increased accessibility. The main bedroom suite is spacious, with a sitting area, built-in bookcases and walk-in closet. The owners bathroom has a vanity w granite top, walk-in shower w grab bars and linen closet. The second bedroom and full bath is a great space for guests to feel at home. The laundry room has a utility sink and is the entry from the 2 car garage. In the garage are the stairs to the bonus room that includes three closets one of which is cedar. Many rooms have crown moulding and all windows are Anderson double hung windows with custom window treatments that convey. The community has a clubhouse to enjoy that includes a fitness center, gathering room with fireplace, billiards, spacious kitchen and meeting rooms. Outside amenities include a heated saltwater inground pool, patio and terrace, bocce court, shuffle board, and walking path. If you are a golfer, Garrison Lake Golf Course is right across the street! Lawn/landscape maintenance and snow removal is included.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,346 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Hobby Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Shuffleboard, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price